DRC Forum | Register | Log in | Forum help | Search

Anyone play anymore?

DRC Forum
» Gaming Forums
    » Quake & QuakeLive Forum
        » Anyone play anymore?
            » Page 1 of 1

|DRC| intekra

Monday, October 10 2011, 13:45:52 #43799     Anyone play anymore?

I installed at work... Been playing tons of insta - not the same as the old IU I loved so much, but it's hilarious how you can pick back up an old skill. Been accused of aim-botting & wall-hacking 4-5 times already. Nooo!

Haven't seen many people on lately. Add me?
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | SKYPE

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

|DRC| Messiah

Monday, October 10 2011, 16:25:01 #43800     

i am on to battlefield 3---on ps3

Profile | Send PM | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| intekra

Monday, October 10 2011, 18:10:17 #43802     

|DRC| Messiah wrote:
i am on to battlefield 3---on ps3

I might pick BF3 up too. I just have a hard time playing FPS on PS3 without a mouse & keyboard.

It does look very fun though.
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | SKYPE

|DRC| Wartex

Tuesday, October 11 2011, 00:42:22 #43803     

BF3 on PS3 is like playing Crysis on etch-a-sketch. It's just not the same, it's watered down and rigged for a controller. Get it for PC.

We play Bad Company 2 pretty much daily on PC. I think I gave you a copy on steam, you should install it and add me "WartexM" and "N0akes".

PS: Messiah needs a new PC, any chance of you sending him the case you wanted to send me?

PPS: Any of you guys still willing to donate for a community build for Serge? I spent $140 on windoze 7, gave him my $120 SSD and besides this I'm going to shell out another $300 for shipping.

People who covered most of the cost are Psycheus, Noaked and Bigtimdog, that's not really fair to them. I was hoping for a little better participation... Unhappy

Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| Messiah

Tuesday, October 11 2011, 12:22:11 #43804     

|DRC| Wartex wrote:
BF3 on PS3 is like playing Crysis on etch-a-sketch. It's just not the same, it's watered down and rigged for a controller. Get it for PC.

We play Bad Company 2 pretty much daily on PC. I think I gave you a copy on steam, you should install it and add me "WartexM" and "N0akes".

PS: Messiah needs a new PC, any chance of you sending him the case you wanted to send me?

PPS: Any of you guys still willing to donate for a community build for Serge? I spent $140 on windoze 7, gave him my $120 SSD and besides this I'm going to shell out another $300 for shipping.

People who covered most of the cost are Psycheus, Noaked and Bigtimdog, that's not really fair to them. I was hoping for a little better participation... Unhappy

Money is real tight on my end. Paying way through school and just bought a car. So a PC for me is a bit off (priorities first).

Wish i could help more, but cant right now.
Profile | Send PM | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| DemonExile

Saturday, June 2 2012, 20:52:13 #43983     

I still keep my instaunlagged server on. Didn't play for the last year or so but I beat up some bots every so often. Smile
q3a.demonexile.com
Profile | Send PM | AIM

|DRC| Wartex

Saturday, June 2 2012, 22:45:45 #43984     

Yes, but mostly on quakelive because q3 is empty. I switch between q3/ql and battlefield 3. You should definitely get BF3.

|DRC| Death

Saturday, June 9 2012, 18:04:29 #43993     

Bumping this. Recently got back into Q3 after a few years off. I usually play at this server:

209.212.157.146:27960 - Crom FFA. Server is hosted in Chicago and my latency is fine from Canada so I'm sure it should be good for you guys too.

We should all get together and dominate!
Profile | Send PM | AIM | YIM | MSN | ICQ

|DRC| Wartex

Saturday, June 9 2012, 19:39:30 #43994     

Death do you have a quakelive account?

|DRC| Death

Sunday, June 10 2012, 17:54:18 #43996     

No I don't I haven't looked into Quake Live. What is it?

|DRC| Wartex

Tuesday, June 12 2012, 00:35:01 #43997     

|DRC| Death wrote:

Are you serious?

Entire Q3 community migrated to QuakeLive. All it is is quake 3 with a web-based server browser. Got there now and get an account http://quakelive.com

|DRC| Death

Tuesday, June 12 2012, 02:49:21 #43998     

I made an account and went on for 30 mins or so. It's pretty good. Does DRC have a server? Or somewhere where we can all play?

|DRC| Wartex

Tuesday, June 12 2012, 21:46:50 #44000     

|DRC| Death wrote:
I made an account and went on for 30 mins or so. It's pretty good. Does DRC have a server? Or somewhere where we can all play?

There is no way to run a persistent server in QL but I can start one any time, with custom rules and shit. If I quit and the server is empty for a bit, QL kills it.

Death you should def get Battlefield 3. It's fucking awesome. I play both QL and BF3 regularly.

|DRC| Iceman

Sunday, June 17 2012, 15:57:01 #44002     

|DRC| Wartex wrote:
|DRC| Death wrote:

Are you serious?

Entire Q3 community migrated to QuakeLive. All it is is quake 3 with a web-based server browser. Got there now and get an account http://quakelive.com

Your not alone. I have heard of it, but never looked into it. Sometimes I miss old school DM. Had a lot of good times playing it in the past but I just don't have the time, or energy for it anymore. Once you have a child they pretty much become your world in their younger years, and in my world my daughter comes first before anything.
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Death

Sunday, June 17 2012, 17:16:02 #44003     

|DRC| Iceman wrote:
|DRC| Wartex wrote:
|DRC| Death wrote:

Are you serious?

Your not alone. I have heard of it, but never looked into it. Sometimes I miss old school DM. Had a lot of good times playing it in the past but I just don't have the time, or energy for it anymore. Once you have a child they pretty much become your world in their younger years, and in my world my daughter comes first before anything.

Do we get any pics? Smile

I remember you posting a while back when your daughter was born. How is she?

|DRC| Iceman

Tuesday, June 19 2012, 09:09:13 #44004     

|DRC| Death wrote:
|DRC| Iceman wrote:
|DRC| Wartex wrote:
|DRC| Death wrote:

Are you serious?

Do we get any pics? Smile

I remember you posting a while back when your daughter was born. How is she?
She's good Smile Growing like a little weed though. Hard to believe she is 1 year and 5 1/2 months old now. Do you have facebook? If you do, PM your details and I will add you or feel free to add me. I'd prefer not to post pictures on a public forum (I opted out of access to the member forum awhile back) because there are too many weirdos out there in the world.
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Syntax

Thursday, June 21 2012, 09:14:09 #44005     

Weirdos? Oh you must mean the bad kind. Twak!

I haven't played Q3 in quite some time, though I do still argue with little Halo nerds that their current FPS games don't hold a candle to it. (then proceed to stomp them in their own games.) I mainly play Dota 2 Or Diablo 3 if I get bored enough to play the latter. I actually prefer fighting games but have zero comp with my local friends. (anyone wanna get smashed in SF4AE for ps3?).

A lil Iceman baby Kiddie Glad to hear you and her are doing well.

|DRC| Iceman

Saturday, June 30 2012, 12:49:01 #44012     

Yeah there are lots of them out there Rocket Launcher

I never got the chance to play Halo, but I've seen the advertisements for it. Not sure how the game play is but it looks pretty neat.
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Z1ATOM

Wednesday, October 23 2013, 07:05:50 #44191     me

i play sadly 2 years to respond to your post lol
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Wartex

Wednesday, October 23 2013, 18:42:51 #44192     

atom what are your computer specs?

Jump to