DRC Forum | Register | Log in | Forum help | Search

Correspondence with clanservers.com

DRC Forum
» Gaming Forums
    » Game Servers
        » Correspondence with clanservers.com
            » Page 1 of 1

|DRC| Wartex

Thursday, December 1 2005, 02:55:58 #30871     Correspondence with clanservers.com

I got tired of their gay CP:

Cancel this account at the end of bill cycle. You promised me the ability to change the command line, TWICE, once in June and once now. That never happened. So bye-bye, I'm not coming back, ever.

From Message
Tanner Hurst
[staff]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/21/2005 12:18am

Hello,

This ticket has been assigned to one of our billing administrators. Our billing managers are available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, and they will take care of this issue for you as soon as possible.

"7hoR [CS]"
http://www.clanservers.com

From Message
Alex Rivera
[staff]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/21/2005 12:36am

We do change command lines via request, I have no problems crediting you for the time it takes to get this done I just need to know what you want it set to and what mod fs_game you want if that is what you are talking about.

"ChicagoKilla [CS]"

It takes about 40 seconds to get this done. It takes about 1 hour to write a lamer-safe PHP or Perl script that will allow users to change it themselves. It takes about a day to wait to have it changed via CS support. CS support is WORST I've seen (well, actually EscapedTurkey is even worse) What you are suggesting is that you will credit me $19.99 / 30 * 1 day = $1.33 for 24 hour wait every time my clan decides to play a different mod of the same game, you can SHOVE that 1 dollar and 33 cents deep into your split. It's a fucking insult to say something like that to a customer. The inconvenience caused by your gay control panel and slow support is far beyong $100 mark, and even if you offer me $1,000 now and a comlimentary dump truck of marshmallows, I won't stay with you. Cancel the goddamn account like I asked, will you?

Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

OLDie

Thursday, December 1 2005, 19:12:21 #30897     

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL Complimentary dump truck of marshmallows... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

|DRC| Wartex

Friday, December 2 2005, 02:16:52 #30914     

Dear Customer,

Ticket KWL-94942 has been updated by Shawn Golpeo [staff].

Hello

We have set your account to cancel as requested. If you experienced any troubles with our service, please let us know as we always strive to improve our service.

Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank You,

Shawn Golpeo

To check or update the progress of your ticket, please login to your account at https://my.clanservers.com.

~ The ClanServers.com Team ~
Frag. Not Lag.

|DRC| Wartex

Friday, December 2 2005, 02:17:35 #30915     

Excuse me, I just explained the troubles. Are you fucking blind? Very mad

|DRC| Death

Friday, December 2 2005, 12:27:40 #30924     

lol, Shawn got pwned ROFL
Profile | Send PM | AIM | YIM | MSN | ICQ

|DRC| Iceman

Saturday, December 3 2005, 03:00:38 #30938     

Maybe you should ask for a "non-templated" response. One that a non-monkey can write ROFL
Profile | Send PM

GazzMoss

Friday, January 6 2006, 03:41:01 #32041     

Very mad Temper Temper you might have a heart attack ! One day man !Then who will run the shop ! Idea

Anonymous

Thursday, June 1 2006, 15:46:13 #34967     

whoa .....

Last edited by Anonymous on 0:10, Friday Jun 2 2006; edited 1 time in total

OLDie

Thursday, June 1 2006, 17:33:33 #34968     

Sheesh almost a year to the day - nutin like raising a thread from the dead. ROFL

Anonymous

Thursday, June 1 2006, 19:43:41 #34969     

OMG .... and im usually the one tellin people to look at the date ...im slippin in my old age..... hey oldie, can i borrow your avatar?

|DRC| Wartex

Thursday, June 1 2006, 23:15:52 #34972     

Dwel13R wrote:
But for future refference in a situation like that, you can run any mod out of the directory they stick you with.

Very happy I know man, I know quake 3 inside-out. When you do what you just suggested, it will require clients to download the mod PK3s that will contaminate the folders on the clinent side with foreign pk3s, it wastes space, fucks up server browsers (cvar gamename <> fs_game), damages (by replacing pk3's with the same name) other mods, contaminates configs (causing CVAR overflow error and crash), breaks model skins, sounds (on unpure servers), basically a shitload of problems, none of which would occur if the hoster's support didn't suck massive hairy balls.

Anonymous

Friday, June 2 2006, 00:14:33 #34975     

but you know what? your right .... we did that a few times with no hassles but we were aware of what was going on ... i just spoke to some one on it and it really aint recomended. i guess if you "needed" too with a few people .... but anyway .... guess thats what i get for diggin up an old post ...lol .... cya round

|DRC| Iceman

Friday, June 2 2006, 16:05:51 #34986     

Its cool man....its nice to resurrect the dead once in awhile heh Very happy
Profile | Send PM

OLDie

Friday, June 2 2006, 17:16:48 #34988     

And yes Dwel13R u can borrow my avatar Wink Just use it in a nice place... Mr Green

Jump to