DRC Forum
» Announcements
    » Introductions
        » Hello
            » Page 1 of 1

|DRC| Zoe

Wednesday, July 13 2005, 18:00:29 #27285     Hello

Wink Hello all,

Was just checking out your server last night, dont know much about Q3, my brother plays this game and suggested it to me. Currently play death match classic via steam. Everything is new, but there are some similarities between the two. Am interested in learning about the game and more things to make in run better for me. Am looking for friendly server that is willing to help out a noob. If this not one, please let me know now.

zoe
Profile | Send PM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

OLDie

Wednesday, July 13 2005, 18:20:26 #27286     Re: Hello

zoe wrote:
Wink Hello all,

Was just checking out your server last night, dont know much about Q3, my brother plays this game and suggested it to me. Currently play death match classic via steam. Everything is new, but there are some similarities between the two. Am interested in learning about the game and more things to make in run better for me. Am looking for friendly server that is willing to help out a noob. If this not one, please let me know now.

zoe

Welcome aboard Zoe - visit our server - /connect drc.zfrag.com - look for the |DRC| tags we are always happy to teach people willing to learn. Cool

HAL9000

Wednesday, July 13 2005, 19:00:41 #27287     

Yeah, anytime! Very happy welcome

|DRC| Marblecake

Wednesday, July 13 2005, 20:47:24 #27289     

Dont get mad if people whoop on you good for a bit. This games does have some years behind it.

REMEMBER THIS: Getting owned makes you better. I have demos of me getting owned to prove it. Im not half bad now, I think others can say i am a decent player.

Other then that, just have fun with the game. Also PB is more strick then VAC, so a heads up on that also.
Profile | Send PM | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| SLIM

Thursday, July 14 2005, 03:53:38 #27300     

Welcome Zoe. I hope to play with ya some time. Smile
Profile | Send PM | AIM | YIM | SKYPE

Anonymous

Thursday, July 14 2005, 13:48:40 #27317     

Welcome
we talked yesterday trough msn =)

As I live in europe we have other time tables here, I'm not able to play in the evening under the week, because it's to late for me. But hope to see you on the week ends playing quake =)

Jump to