Hey guys

DRC Forum
» Announcements
    » Introductions
        » Hey guys
            » Page 1 of 1

|DRC| Voodoo

Sunday, January 9 2011, 17:00:57 #43311     Hey guys

Not really an introduction, but I haven't been around these parts in quite a while. Probably about 5 years or so.

Got a nice little message from the man himself, Wartex, this morning. I certainly haven't forgotten about you guys. Who's still around and what have you guys been up to?

12.5 @ 111 mph
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

|DRC| Wartex

Sunday, January 9 2011, 18:10:07 #43312     

Wow, you responded. We are still around and it's kinda shitty some members abandoned the community. We had a lot of fun together and it's surprising people just ditched us and moved on. I realize people have busy lives but it's not hard to drop by and post what's going on. Twak!

Now that I ended bashing you, welcome back and how are you nigga? Mr Green

Also, get your ass on skype and call me (drc-wartex)

Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| Voodoo

Monday, January 10 2011, 01:19:39 #43313     

Yeah. I certainly haven't forgotten all the great times I had with the DRC community. I'll never forget staying up until odd hours of the mornings testing out new Quake 3 maps to throw on the server rotation

Needless to say, a lot has happened in the past 5 years. Been in and out of colleges, jobs, and relationships. Recently just graduated from school and I'm working full-time as a software engineer. I have been working on my car(s) a lot and hanging out with friends, and I have a girlfriend that likes video games, so life is pretty good Cool

Of course I responded! I ain't no bitch Flip off Is Iceman still around?

I'll make sure to hop on Skype tomorrow after I get off work (~6pm CDT). The name I use now is rob.faust

|DRC| Voodoo

Monday, January 10 2011, 11:26:43 #43314     

What does DRC do now and what do you primarily represent? Like, where do you go to recruit new members? I remember it pretty much started out as a Quake 3 clan and eventually branched out to other games and became a community. Where does the majority of the member base come from these days?

|DRC| Isobarik

Monday, January 10 2011, 16:27:06 #43317     

Quakelive is where me, Noakes, and Sprinkz came from. Still Q3 to too.
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Noakes

Monday, January 17 2011, 03:02:25 #43332     

|DRC| Isobarik wrote:
Quakelive is where me, Noakes, and Sprinkz came from. Still Q3 to too.

Yeah I've played all that is Quake from the beginning. I like Q3, but play QL the most.. I like StarCraft II but don't play it online much. Trying Battle field with Wartex now and again.

Wartex took my youngest son and I in about a year ago. This community seemed slow at best, but in the past few months it's had a major surge of activity. Online gaming is so much more fun when played with friends! The folks here are Bunch of Great funny ass people!!

As my new comrade SprinkZ would say..
Pew Pew.. Bitches!! Laughing
Profile | Send PM | SKYPE

|DRC| Wartex

Monday, January 17 2011, 12:39:01 #43336     

|DRC| Noakes wrote:

As my new comrade SprinkZ would say..
Pew Pew.. Bitches!! Laughing

Relevant:

Link on YouTube
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| psycheus

Tuesday, January 18 2011, 01:15:28 #43341     

What up Rob.. Long time no see.

|DRC| Voodoo

Tuesday, January 18 2011, 03:10:01 #43344     

|DRC| psycheus wrote:
What up Rob.. Long time no see.

Hey man, what's new?

|DRC| Iceman

Friday, January 21 2011, 22:45:18 #43345     

|DRC| Voodoo wrote:

Iceman still around?

I'm still here around my nigga Very happy ....I will be the first to admit my online time has been severed dramatically. I can't even remember the last time I played a multiplayer game online even lol......I might not be active like I used to be back in the day but I still poke in now and then to see whats going on. Alot of things have changed in my life over the last couple years.....Been married now for 3 years, and just had a baby girl on January 7, 2011 so things have been busy but no complaints here! Very happy

Good to hear that your doing well for yourself. I often wondered about you Smile
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Voodoo

Monday, January 24 2011, 21:51:05 #43357     

|DRC| Iceman wrote:
I'm still here around my nigga Very happy ....I will be the first to admit my online time has been severed dramatically. I can't even remember the last time I played a multiplayer game online even lol......I might not be active like I used to be back in the day but I still poke in now and then to see whats going on. Alot of things have changed in my life over the last couple years.....Been married now for 3 years, and just had a baby girl on January 7, 2011 so things have been busy but no complaints here! Very happy

Good to hear that your doing well for yourself. I often wondered about you Smile

Great to hear! Congratulations on the marriage and child! I understand where you're coming from when you say a lot of things have changed over the last couple years; I became a college student and graduated all in the time I've been away from DRC Laughing

Jump to