DRC Forum | Register | Log in | Forum help | Search

Hi!

DRC Forum
» Announcements
    » Introductions
        » Hi!
            » Page 1 of 1

**DRC**AVERY

Wednesday, March 16 2011, 17:15:19 #43401     Hi!

Hi guys. My name is Avery and I come from the **DRC**Das Rebellion Clan that plays Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I got curious and decided to come find the clan that uses the tags DRC as well. Well, I think I found you guys! However, completely different game. Saw some videos and pictures of the game. Looks pretty cool. Is it only a game that you can buy? or is there a free download somewhere that I can get? i'd love to play with you all eventually and try new games.
Profile | Send PM | WWW

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

|DRC| Wartex

Wednesday, March 16 2011, 19:51:33 #43402     

Hi Avery, welcome to DRC forums. We currently play QuakeLive which you can get for free at http://quakelive.com and we also play BattleField Bad Company 2, which is $20 via Steam ( http://Steampowered.com )

If you like Wolf:ET, you will definitely love Bad Company 2

Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

**DRC**AVERY

Wednesday, March 16 2011, 21:51:10 #43403     

So do you guys have a certain place you play quakelive on? I have it downloaded.. I just guess since I am new, I don't understand it fully lol. It's like learning ET all over again.
Profile | Send PM | WWW

|DRC| Wartex

Thursday, March 17 2011, 23:08:44 #43404     

Avery if you have a headset or a mic, you can call me via skype ( get it on www.skype.com ) and I will explain the basics of quakelive. My skype username is "drc-wartex", or you can contact me on any instant messenger, click links under this post.
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ

|DRC| Zyprexa

Saturday, March 19 2011, 07:01:43 #43408     

Hi Avery! Welcome to the forum! I guess based on your clanname you're located in Germany? If so, we can have a low-ping match sometime. Find me on Quakelive or on Skype, same username :-) If you need help with the basics, play some tutorial matches at the QL site. You can also setup a practice match without hurting anyone real *g
Profile | Send PM

**DRC**AVERY

Sunday, March 20 2011, 14:45:42 #43415     

Actually, we aer based in New Jersey. That is where the first server was started at. Most of our clan is in the Northeast section of the United States, but we also have players from the rest of the US, Canada, and about 7-10 people from the Europe areas. We have about a total of 70 members (Active, MIA, and Retired). The majority are still active.
Profile | Send PM | WWW

**DRC**AVERY

Sunday, March 20 2011, 14:47:30 #43416     

We also have many servers using the different mods all located in Germany.
Profile | Send PM | WWW

**DRC**AVERY

Sunday, March 20 2011, 14:49:35 #43417     

|DRC| Wartex wrote:
Avery if you have a headset or a mic, you can call me via skype ( get it on www.skype.com ) and I will explain the basics of quakelive. My skype username is "drc-wartex", or you can contact me on any instant messenger, click links under this post.

Are you able to PM them to me? I have a mic, but it is not working right now.
Profile | Send PM | WWW

|DRC| Noakes

Monday, March 21 2011, 02:40:08 #43420     

Howdy Avery

Profile | Send PM | SKYPE

|DRC| Strawberry

Wednesday, February 15 2012, 05:54:23 #43929     

Hello and welcome.. Smile
Profile | Send PM

Jump to