Monday, August 4 2008, 23:05:51 #41050 New bosch 10.8v / 12v drill driver PS30
Max Litheon™ Drill/Driver:
1. 3/8" three-jawed chuck: This is designed to do whatever you might need it to do in a single days work such as simple drilling, drilling with spade bits, cutting with hole saws, socket fastening, screwdriving and more.
2. The PS30 delivers 220 inch-pounds of torque.
3. 20+1 clutch to keep the torque under control
4. 2-speed drivetrain delivers between 400 - 1100 rpm (at full speed that's twice the speed of any other drill/driver in its class).
5. Weighs 2.4 pounds
6. Ergonomic soft grip and slim profile for comfort.
7. Built-in LED light.
8. 30-minute charge time on the battery.
9. 12v Max Litheon battery platform (compatible with all the other Bosch Ultra-Compact tools).
|Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE | ICQ|
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum