ROOM FOR UNSIGNED ARTIST'S

DRC Forum
» Personal Interests
    » Photo, Audio & Video Production
        » ROOM FOR UNSIGNED ARTIST'S
            » Page 1 of 1

GazzMoss

Thursday, September 29 2005, 08:52:13 #29044     ROOM FOR UNSIGNED ARTIST'S

Very happy Being a digital recording artist that is unsigned to any labels ive often wondered how am i going to get my music on radio..wartex gave me an advantage by giving me winamp, sound solution,enhancer and such..its done gr8 things for my music & id love for you all to hear it & give me some feedback. Im thinking if you guys have your own radio and i can get airplay that would be huge for me.QUESTION: Is the "DRC Radio"going to be world wide or for DRC members only .Can there be room for unsigned artist's like me either way . I ferkin hope so that would be huge for me ! What do you's think? Very happy
Profile | Send PM | YIM | MSN | SKYPE

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

|DRC| Iceman

Thursday, September 29 2005, 14:31:04 #29050     

Sure I'd be willing to listen to your stuff..........as long as it doesn't make my ears bleed! Laughing Just kidding bro Wink

Upload it to a FTP and send wartex the link, or if you have it in aug vorbis format e-mail it to him Very happy

Right now I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) but the stream will only hold approx 8 people depending on the quality Wartex is running it at. ATM its mostly for members because of the cost associated with running it (as far as I know) but that doesn't mean it won't be availble to the public in the future Very happy

Looking forward to it! Very happy
Profile | Send PM

Jump to