Skillz' PC Is On The Fritz :(

DRC Forum
» General Discussion
    » Shopping
        » Skillz' PC Is On The Fritz :(
            » Page 1 of 1

|DRC| Iceman

Saturday, December 27 2003, 00:14:23 #695     Skillz' PC Is On The Fritz :(

I just got a call from skillz and he wanted me to let everyone know that his computer is basically fucked up right now Sad ...Apparentley he's having alot of trouble installing drivers and he can't even get on the internet. He said he's taking his system back tommorrow so with any luck he will be up and running soon! Very happy

It was really awsome of him to call and let us know though! Thanks bro! Smile Get your shit fixed so I can put a whoop'n on yo ass bitch! Very happy
Profile | Send PM

Sponsored Ad

Today #     Sponsored Ads

Photek

Saturday, December 27 2003, 00:18:13 #696     

mousepad

Anonymous

Saturday, December 27 2003, 11:16:16 #699     

yeah....i'm at work right now....that is the only way i can get online.....b/c apparentlymy computer doesn't like drivers and erases them...i think either my motherboard is fucked (ice's advice) or the hard drive is failing (manufacturers advice), or Wang needs to put a mushroom print across it's face..lol...FUCK!!!!!!

|DRC| Iceman

Saturday, December 27 2003, 13:17:13 #701     

Its not that I think your motherboard is failing, I just said that you should have the disk for the drivers that are for your motherboard or your fucked Very happy...hehe....little misunderstanding there I think Wink
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| Voodoo

Saturday, December 27 2003, 13:39:18 #704     

Apparently... HAHA... I was just about to say "Never listen to Iceman's advice when he has 100 MTUs on his 1500 Kbit connection" until he covered it up. Laughing Hope you get that shit fixed soon so I can start ownin yo ass again! J/K man

12.5 @ 111 mph
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM

|DRC| Iceman

Saturday, December 27 2003, 13:45:22 #707     

|DRC| Voodoo wrote:
Apparently... HAHA... I was just about to say "Never listen to Iceman's advice when he has 100 MTUs on his 1500 Kbit connection" until he covered it up. Laughing

R O T F L You little fucker! ...hahaha :twisted: Wink
Profile | Send PM

|DRC| psycheus

Thursday, January 15 2004, 23:16:34 #1478     

Kewl shit man, hope you come back soon! I'm sure your getting withdraws by now it's been a couple days, LOL.
Profile | Send PM | WWW | AIM | SKYPE

Jump to